5/25/2012

LIVESTREAMING

Hi guys!

I've started to livestream while I work in some of my stuff.

 My livestreaming sessions will be (GTM +1):

 MONDAY from 10:00 to 12:00
 WEDNESDAY from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 21:30 to 24:00
 FRIDAY from 10:00 to 12:00

 But in some special cases I'll be also streaming in other moments.

 I'm also asking people to send me his own stuff and I'll select some of the pieces recieved an make some critiques. Looking forward to see you there!!

 http://www.livestream.com/jaumecullell

2 comments:

UFC streaming said...

I think that Live streaming is when it is actually happening at that moment you are watching it. A live stream is delivered to it's viewers within seconds of it happening. Many sports games now are coming 'live' over the internet. They are happening at that exact time.

UFC streaming

Jaume Cullell said...

I guess this is some kind of Spam... But I really love this weird things XDDD